- Never needs a battery. The ultimate convenience - no battery to replace, ever!
- Powered by any kind of light, so it can run and recharge continuously. Under normal conditions indoor and outdoor, there is ample exposure to light to keep the watch running - forever.
- Power reserve can last from 6 months to 5 years (depends on model). Keeps running reliably, even in the dark.
- Low charge warning; quick start function (most models). Instant feedback when charging is needed; just seconds to start up after exposure to light.
- Select from solid stainless steel or titanium bracelets and cases. Steel is the metal of choice for many luxury watches; titanium is light and stronger, plus it's hypo-allergenic.
- Natural and artificial lights are absorbed through the crystal and dial.
- A special solar cell converts the natural and artificial lights into energy.
- Enough energy is stored to power the watch, even in the dark, for approximately 6 months or longer.
Citizen Company History
Citizen produces about 25% of the world's watch movement. Established in 1930, the company first expanded to America with founding of the Citizen Watch Company of America in 1975. In 1995 Citizen introduced the revolutionary Eco-Drive collection which has become the world's most popular collection of light-powered watches. Citizen Eco Drive technology harnesses the power of the sun, or any light source, so you never have to change a battery. Citizen has a timepiece for everyone no matter what their style. Today, Citizen is How the World Tells Time. Or Diamond is proud to present our line of Citizen watches.
For more information on Citizen Watch, please visit Citizen Watch website at http://www.citizenwatch.com/en-us/