Diamond Upgrade Program
Ready for an upgrade? We are proud to offer you our free lifetime Diamond Upgrade Program, you will receive a full refund on your previous diamond purchase from us when your upgrade diamond is at least 2x the value of your previous diamond. To upgrade, simply email us at email@example.com or talk to one of our gemologist consultant at 408.287.2500.
Terms and Conditions
- The price of you new diamond must be at least two times your original purchased price after tax.
- The old diamond must be graded by GIA.
- Your old diamond must be in its original condition with no damage and most be accompanied by the original diamond grading report. Any damage to your old diamond will disqualify it from our Upgrade Program.
- Colored gemstones, loose moissanite, settings, jewelry, or lab created stones are not eligible.
- Upgrade credit does not include duty or tax paid on the original purchase. Before any upgrade credit is applied, all applicable taxes and duties will be charged on the retail price of the new diamond.
- This upgrade program is effective January 1st 2019, and cannot be applied to previously purchased item.
- Ring or other jewelry mounting are not eligible. If you would like to set the new diamond onto the old setting, there may be a stone resetting fee if the condition of old setting allow. If the upgraded diamond cannot be set onto your used setting, you may keep or trade in your old setting for a precious metal credit as determined by Or Diamond.
- Please return only the diamond if it's set on a setting other than Or Diamond setting.
- Our upgrade program only applies to USA customers.
- The old diamond will be credited toward your new diamond purchase and does not have a cast value.
- We can only upgrade when our customers are ready to upgrade without waiting for delaying more than 3 months.
We may change or modify this program at anytime without prior notice.